Despite the move to the New York Times website, Wordle remains an essential part of the daily routine of millions of people around the world. The switch to NYT has also coincided with the increasing difficulty of Wordle puzzles, or at least that is the perception. If you’re struggling to solve today’s Wordle teaser for March 8th, or maybe you just want to spot it before your friends, Express Online has put together a selection of clues for Wordle 262. We won’t give up on the answer, but keep going down the page if you want a little From help with everyday Wordle solution.
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but in case you are new to the game, here is how to play.
Players are given six chances to learn a new five-letter word every day.
For each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of the three colors. If the color of the square turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve managed, and your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for Wordle 262 tips for March 8th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “CRane” is a good word to start with, while “GHOUL” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 262 Hints & Clues…
1. Wordle 262 has one vowel, even though it appears twice.
2. Wordle 262 of March 8 begins with the letter “S”.
3. If you can spot the tough Wordle today, you should celebrate with a cake or maybe some chocolate.